Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, November 19, 2009

Grrrr....

Hello people! I apologize for still not keeping my word and getting on here to update. I will tell you that there are some things going on that I just don't want to talk about, and I think that's part of what keeps me off here.
Right now I'll talk about good things. The trip to Savannah was a much needed break. I almost wish I could go back, but I missed the boys terribly. I made some very good business contacts while I was there as well, which is always a good thing.
Work is going great. My department is growing, which is fantastic, that means I'm doing something right and they have faith in me. I have two assistants and by January I should have three. I have my review coming up on Tuesday and it's so funny, with Walmart I would have been a wreck, here I am EXCITED!!!
The boys are fantastic! I'm going to see if I can upload some pictures that I have on my Blackberry tonight... We have some really cute goofy pictures from going out. They are getting so big too... I have this picture of Micheal next to my bed from where he was about 2 weeks old and I can remember that day like it was yesterday. I hate that they are growing up so fast. I feel like I am missing out on soooo much.
Well, that's about all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...