Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspired...

This week's photo shoot is inspired by a game of hide and seek and this sign! =) I am so excited and cannot wait to see how it turns out and to post it on here!
Some changes will be made... This blog used to be my main blog. The one where I posted my feelings, my life, and my innermost thoughts. I will not be doing that anymore. Now, I will instead be using it to focus solely on my photography and nothing else. And if I do start going towards everything else, PLEASE remind me that I do have a blog just for that! =)
Soooo... You may wonder how this picture inspired me to want to do a photo shoot? And what hide and seek had to do with it? Well, I will tell you that. It all started when I saw a friend of mine hanging out with another friend and challenged him to come find me in a mobile game of hide and seek. I photographed different landmarks and texted them to him. Well, after about 30 minutes of this, I happened upon this sign... I used to drive by it everyday. Well, this time it seems different to me... I texted him and said hey, I want to take your picture. Here. Bring your _____. Haha... Yeah, I'm not going to tell you what he's to bring. That would ruin the surprise. ;)
Well, I'll see you all later. Please stop by my Facebook page...

The Girl Behind The Camera

Find information about Southwest Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...