Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Favorite Picture EVER!!!

This past Sunday, I had the opportunity to spend some time with this amazing band (pictured above) and listen to them practice and take some portraits for them.
I have to say that this has been one of my favorite jobs I've ever done... Partially because I love their music. Partially because I love these people. And also because I've been playing with doing things that I've never done before. If you haven't already, please check out their pictures on my Facebook page. And when you're there, click through to visit their band!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...