Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Project...

So, if you keep up with me on Facebook, my other blog, or if you have talked to me in person, you'll find out that I am working on a new project today! I've actually been working on it for quite some time, but all the pieces finally came together in the last week for me to get one step closer to completing it today! At least, there should be a photo taken today, and then I will go into the editing process and hopefully there will finally be a finished product next week! And of course next week, I will be taking a different version of the same photo!
I need to say that I am so very thankful to my friends who put up with me when I become obsessed with these projects, but I am even more thankful to the friends who support my insanity and help with these projects!
The photo will be named "The Mistress" and I may post an unedited version of it tomorrow... I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...