Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Day...

Well people, I survived and came to work another day...
I was so proud yesterday that I got all of my bills paid, and then I remembered that I have a dentist appointment tomorrow... It's going to cost me about $250. Needless to say, I don't have that much left in my account. I have enough to pay daycare next week and to get gas to come to work... Maybe enough for food. After that, nothing. I have no clue what I am going to do... I am so frustrated with myself right now... I have never done this before.
I wish that Gary would start actually paying his back child support. I need that money right now.
Frustrations of being a single mom and on the edge not knowing when you are no longer employed in Southwest GA... Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...