Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, August 20, 2010

Depressed...

So, I am looking at pictures today and can't help but to wonder why? Why didn't he ever follow through on those plans with me? Why her? Why did he do all the things he did???
I can say it doesn't matter, it's all in the past, but in reality, it does matter. Why was I never good enough?
I don't want to be with him... I don't want him within a thousand miles of me actually, which is why the current situation works so well, but I just feel like I need at least a half-decent answer to these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...