Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please Excuse The Mess...

Geesh... I'm trying desperately to get my house back in order today. I can remember a time when nothing would ever be out of place. Micheal was not mobile yet... LOL And I was a stay at home mom. I didn't have much to do... And then, he started crawling and pulling himself up. It was okay, he still wasn't that bad. I adjusted. Then he was walking and running, and making bigger messes... I adjusted. Then Kyle was born. I was exhausted from taking care of a newborn and running after a two year old. I eventually adjusted... Then Kyle mobilized... I adjusted, yet again. I went back to work... I was exhausted from work, running after a two year old and 8 month old, but I adjusted. AGAIN!
Now that it is just me, full time, with a two year old and four year old, working full time, and going to school, while still trying to have a life, I am unsure of how to adjust. I'm exhausted, and having a perfect house and yard is no longer of any importance to me... I feel that it should be okay to simply say "Please excuse the mess." and leave it at that. But that just wouldn't work, now would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...