Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Age...

We were talking at work about age. Guessing people’s ages etc. Depressing subject for those of us whose ages were being guessed. It led to me wondering, just what happened to those days where people thinking you were older than you actually are being a good thing? I miss being 16 and people thinking that I was 21 and feeling good about it. Add five years now and I want to cry. I don’t know why, I guess it’s just something that comes with AGE.

 

Well, that’s all for now…

2 comments:

  1. eh... I'm 36 and I'm getting told that I am a lot younger than I am by 10 years. Which is nice but when you've got two highschoolers, it gets old. It's insulting but I know that people don't mean it that way. I mean come on? Was I really 11 when i started having kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... Exactly. I don't know why exactly it bothers me so much now, but it really did.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...