Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yay for big projects!

Grrr... The assistant was a no show today. This makes six call-ins in the three weeks that she has worked there. I really wish that I could fire her, but I don't have that authority. Instead I am making my feelings known and continuing to give 200%. We can then decide in October what direction to go with her.
I have my very first FRG meeting tomorrow! I am so excited about it. I can't wait to get to know everyone and to really get to work on this all!
We get our fence in 6 days now! I'm already planning on how to fix my yard to make it as gorgeous as possible.
And, on a very sad note, Gary leaves in 10 days...
Well, I need to go... I have to find something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...