Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Almost there...

I have been waiting for this week. I have been excited and dreading it for two completely different reasons.
Fourth quarter at work is over with after this week. Things are going to calm down and it will be absolutely wonderful. I'm not going to miss having one emergency after another and all of the cranky attitudes at all.
On the other hand, Gary leaves after this week is over. I have been trying to ignore it, to avoid it, to not think about it, but it's coming. I don't honestly know how I'll do by myself for three months. I know it's good practice for when he's gone for a year, but I still hate it nonetheless.
On a very happy note, the fence guys come today!!! They're putting the posts in the ground and I will have my fence by the end of the week.
Gosh, the kids are talking more and more every week. And they understand a lot more too... As I type this, Kyle is in his crib saying "Love you mama..." in hopes of me coming to rescue him. Yesterday, we got home and he screamed at me "I want DADDY!" to which I replied with "That's fine, if you want daddy, sit here and scream for him, see how long it will take for him to come get you out." and then he reached out for me and says "Mama???". I just can't get over how fast time flies by with them.
Well, I've got to run... There's a million things that I have to do this morning. Talk to you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...