Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, September 21, 2009

I know I haven't written...

I know I haven't written on here in a while, and believe me when I say that it's not because I don't care. It's just that life is a little crazy lately... Actually, a little doesn't even begin to describe it.
Micheal started beck to school. After weeks of crying and hiding and running away, I think he finally is enjoying himself. He is also starting to really do great with potty training as well! My goal is to have him completely potty trained during the day before Gary leaves, and completely out of pull-ups (at night) by the time Gary gets back.
Kyle is wonderful. He is really starting to talk! I wish that Micheal said half as much as that kid does... We are all really starting to have some conversations! Of course, he is having some things going on that are just flat out age related. He's a hitter... If he doesn't get his way, those arms start flailing. I'm hoping that soon enough this stage will be over.
Gary is Gary. He leaves in less than two weeks. I'm a little freaked out. I've never been alone for more than a few weeks and I'm really not looking forward to it.
I'm... hanging in there. Wishing life would just slow down for a second and give me a chance to catch up. I love my job. I love my kids. I love my husband. I love my dog... Who I need to post pictures of... I'll do that tonight, hopefully.
I'm going to be better... I'll be back on soon, I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...