Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So I'm still not doing things as planned...

I have been so tired when I get home from work that I absolutely forget about getting on here. I plan to change that... I am going to start blogging on my breaks at work, so feel free to check in and see what I have to say then...

I have been really bummed out. Gary is leaving in such a short amount of time now... For three whole months. And that just starts out what the next two years of my life are going to be like. Leave, come back, leave again, come back, and leave me yet again. I don't really want to talk about it... I don't really know what to say. I get angry and take it out on him, even though it's not his fault, it's just easier to do that.

I'm going to go to the other, happier countdown that I have right now... 6 days until I get my fence! I sent my paperwork in to the homeowner's association yesterday to get approval. They said I should hear back by Friday at the latest. Yay!!!

I can't wait to get our family portraits back. Olan Mills said that since it's such a large order that it may be shipped directly to the house. I just want to have my family picture up on the wall and I want to start putting Christmas presents together, which, for those of you who don't already know, is pictures this year. I can't afford to something big for everyone, so we're going with something small for everyone rather than leave people out.

That being said, Christmas is on it's way... Email me with your addresses by Thanksgiving if you'd like a Christmas card!!!

Talk to you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...