Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, February 8, 2010

11 Days...

I have an appointment with my attorney tomorrow afternoon and, if all goes well, I will be signing papers by the end of the week... I'm so excited, I just can't wait to have this all over with...
It's my last week at work... I'm very sad about that. I love my job and I hate leaving. I love the people there... Even if some of them get on my nerves at times. I wish I could pack my job up and bring it with me.
I packed three huge suitcases yesterday. The worst part of that is that it was only maybe half of my clothes... That's scary. I plan to have a yardsale and scale down quite a bit once I get down there...
Well, time to go for now... Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...