Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, February 7, 2010

12 Days...

12 days until I'm back in Georgia... Seems so near and so far at the same time. Luckily, I have work this week to keep me somewhat preoccupied, but that's not really true because I've given my entire workload out to my assistants and I'm really only playing supervisor and putting out fires as they come along.
Yesterday, to pass the time, I threw out a ton of things that I'll have no use for anymore... Today, I'm going to pack some things. I figure if I pack today and a little every evening this week, it should make things a lot easier for the move.
I'm trying to make a checklist now of different things to make sure I get done... Like getting the boys' medical records, Micheal's school records, Mack's medical records, and goodness knows what else.
Well, I'm going to get going for now... Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...