Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, February 5, 2010

Rough day...

We came to an agreement on child support today. I have to say that it hurt me to the core... $45 a week. That's $22.50 per kid, $180 a month, and a whole $2,340 a year... I lost my mind and called Gary to scream at him when I first got that email, but while on the phone I realized that, hey, this is what I want, I don't need him or his money to take care of me and my children, this is my out. So, I'm taking it, this way he can say that his piddly little $45 a week is supporting his children and I can simply be out of the trauma that I have experienced with him...
Well, I'm gonna go. I'm really excited about knowing that I will be back home in two weeks, but I am exhausted today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...