Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, February 1, 2010

I went shopping...

I forgot to post yesterday that I went shopping... I couldn't afford to buy a lot, but it was nice to be able to shop for myself without having to worry about someone breathing down my neck about it when I got back to the house. I even saw a few things for my new place that I'm thinking of buying... Since Micheal was born, I haven't been able to do this because I always had to listen to how we can't afford it. It was nice to be able to make that decision for myself for once, and it's not like I went hog wild, I bought an outfit and a purse and did a lot of window shopping...
My next purchase will be bedding for myself in my new place and decor. I'm fairly excited. I also get to buy furniture... This will be the first time I've ever bought furniture, Gary did all of that before...
Well, talk to you all later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...