Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

In search of a crafty person!

I am in search for the perfect Christmas decor for my family... I have an idea, I'm just not telling Gary, I want him to come home and see it. I need to find someone who can make Christmas stockings and tree skirts... Oh, and an angel for my tree whose dress will match my stockings and tree skirt if at all possible. Even if this angel has a white (or black if I could find that) dress and we just make some accents to match the other material, I think it would be fine.
The key is, the person who makes these items for me will need access to an embroidering machine. Also, each stocking will be different, just made of the same fabric.
Does anyone think that they might be able to help me find such a person? I would make these myself, but I don't know how to sew, so that would be interesting...
Well, I've got to run... Getting ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...