Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Craig's List...

Well, I have finally joined the rest of the world in using Craig's List. I posted a few things for sale that I just really want to get out of the house. Hopefully I'll have it all gone soon and some cash in my pocket to boot! I'm going to look around and see if there's anything else around here that I can get rid of... I like the idea of free listings.
We're going to get Max today! I'm so excited... I can't wait to bring him home. I'm sure that the boys will really love him, I know I will.
I start work tomorrow. I'm really nervous about that. I'm sure I will be fine and that I will learn the ins and outs of the job by the end of the week, I am just always nervous about starting something new.
Well, I need to get going... I've got some cleaning to do and I also need to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...