Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just so danged tired....

As many of you know, or as you can guess, I don't sleep very well with Gary gone. I don't get scared, I know most people in this neighborhood would warn anyone not to break in my house and if they did not to get caught, I don't have a gun, but I have knives... LOL! Stab first, ask questions later, isn't that how it goes? Anyhow, that is the non-sleep talking. I don't have Gary to fight with and then yell at about the snoring, then to try with all my might to turn him over (which is no easy feat while he's sleeping), and I don't sleep. Supposedly he goes through the same thing... I don't know.
Yesterday, his car was broken into. He had left his GPS in there and they got it. They tried to get his change jar, but they dropped it. I guess they tried to get into the van, but ran when the alarm went off. They got several others in the neighborhood last night as well. I called the police, had to play the scared female role to get them out here, and they at least got a good palm print out of it, so if whoever it was has been arrested before, they will find them. That makes me very happy! I just wish they had come out when my van was broken into...
Mack is doing great. Driving me crazy this morning... He won't eat his food. He's going to get professionally groomed today. That's rather exciting. He should come back nice and pretty!
Work is wonderful. I was 45 minutes late yesterday due to the car being broken into, but they didn't mind too much. It's nice being appreciated and having a set schedule. I'm still getting the hang of everything there, but the people are great and always willing to help me.
This morning I'll be leaving a little early, I think I'll get doughnuts for everyone at work... I also need to get a desk organizer.... I'm feeling a bit disorganized at work.
Well, I need to go so I can get ready... Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...