Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, August 16, 2009

We're keeping Mack!

It's official! Gary adopted Mack... He loves him because I love him and the kids love him. One day he'll just flat out love him, but I'm willing to work with him on that for now...
I'd like to take this moment to introduce Mack, the sweetest little dog in the world. Believe me when I say that he only looks sad, he is so happy and full of energy!

Mack resting on a clean living room floor:

Mack wishing I would stop taking his picture:

Mack playing with a tennis ball:

I believe you have already met Kyle:

Micheal and his daddy:

It's a long, long story involving me wheeling and dealing as to why we get to keep Mack, but it basically is just the fact that my husband really does love me after all and just wants me and the kids to be happy... I am thrilled beyond belief right now. He really is such a sweet dog and I'm so happy that I don't have to worry anymore about Gary giving him away... I'm not sure what his parents think of the idea, I know his mom is happy for me (please don't ask) but I think his dad is against the idea entirely.
And even more news... Today is new blinds day! I'm finally finishing the living room and getting new blinds for it! I guess the kitchen will be next, but that will wait another week or two... Gotta get bills paid first. And one of these days I'll get curtains and blinds for the boys room again...
We'll I've gotta run, I was supposed to have woken Gary up 15 minutes ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...