Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gary's home...

Gary came home and we got into a screaming match as soon as I walked in the door. He told me that Mack had to go... This went on for well over an hour. I am hoping that he will change his mind very soon. He got to see how close Micheal is to him and how much both of the kids love him. He told me to get him out of here before he runs out of food... We have two huge bags of dog food. He did change that later to within a week. I just want him to fall in love with him like the kids and I have. He's such a good dog.
I have to say that with everything that happened yesterday, I'm not exactly enjoying Gary being home. I got out my planner and started counting down the days until he leaves again. I know that's awful. Believe me, I know. I just hate the fact that he feels the need to control me so much and that he thinks that what he says goes and no one else matters. It never used to be that way.
I did, however, sleep better last night than I have in weeks, even with the fighting. I love him, and I hate it when he's away, he just needs to get his attitude in check.
Well, that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...