Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have been through a lot...

I have been through so much as a daughter, sister, friend, employee, wife, neighbor, and mother. The past few days have been awful though. I LOVE my new job. My new boss is great, everything is better than I ever expected there. I am really glad to have left Lifetouch though. I am trying to remain calm as I write this, but my temper has just really flared over the past 48 hours about all of this... I was told Friday that I would have to go pick up my paycheck because they cancelled my direct deposit when I quit. I double-checked that I would be able to pick it up on Saturday with no problems and was promised that it wouldn't be an issue at all. Well, my paycheck was nowhere to be found when I got there. My boss was there and just told me that since I left them in a bind, I should expect to be left in a bind as well. Yep, I was extremely upset. I set my neighbor loose on him and everyone that answered the phone in that office yesterday.
I went to get my hair done after that. It looks awesome. I love my hair, although I know when Gary gets home he's going to hate it. I'll post some pictures later today.
Today, I went shopping at Walmart. The kids are acting up because they miss their daddy. I'm trying to just get what I need and get out. This old woman comes up to me and asks if Micheal has had his meds today. I tell her that he isn't on anything, and she tells me that I might want to consider putting him on something... I LOST it. I told her exactly what I thought of her and asked her just what made her qualified to recommend that I drug my kid. This went on for a few minutes until a member of management asked me to leave! I lost my mind on them as well and told them that I was sick and tired of being treated this way just because I decided to better myself and get a better job. After a few minutes, another member of management decided that Walmart would be buying my groceries today...
So, that's the last few days in a nutshell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...