Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, August 1, 2009

SOOOOOO Excited!!!

We get to pick up Max tomorrow. I have almost everything ready for him now... I have his crate put together with a blanket waiting for him, his food is sitting in here, and I have toys and treats. I brought the boys to a local shelter today so that they could see dogs other than the ones that they're used to. That was a bad idea, I fell in love with so many of them, I really wanted to bring them all home. They actually started the application process with one of them and I had to stop them and apologize, explaining that I couldn't actually take her home with me. Talk about feeling like an ass...
On a different subject, I got my living room curtains changed out today. It really made the living room look nicer. I moved the kitchen table back to where I originally wanted it, I think it looks better there. I'm just picking up around the house now and tweaking things... Thinking of renting a carpet cleaner. Can you tell it's boring without the husband here?
Well, I need to get going... Who knows, the house might get rearranged today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...