Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, July 31, 2009

More changes...

So, I'm making more life changes now... I changed my job, again. I promised Gary that this is the last time, until I get my degree at least. At least with this position I am guaranteed 40-50 hours a week though, and the pay is a little better than Lifetouch. I went to the interview yesterday after speaking with my prospective boss over the phone for almost two months now. He offered me the job on the spot. I will be a sales assistant, taking phone calls, receiving and returning emails, and assigning clients to sales people. I won't be doing any sales myself, which is good because I like knowing what I'm bringing home each week.
The even better thing right now is just knowing that I have a set schedule. This last week has been very rough on me and the boys. I like being the one to pick them up from daycare. I like doing dinner and bath time and bed time. I've missed all of that this week and it's killing me.
I am so glad to be turning in my Lifetouch equipment today. It's really sad for me, because I always loved that job, but I just can't do it... Not knowing one week from the next what I'll be doing, how many hours I'll be working and all of that just won't work for me at this point, I have a family to think about.
Well, I need to get going, I will talk to you all very soon though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...