Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Been a long few days...

Chris has called in sick all week, which has made a long week for me. I worked by myself all day today...
Micheal had his hearing test yesterday. There was not much I didn't expect to hear. He has some minor hearing loss in his left ear and had some negative pressure in the same ear, which just means that he may possibly have an ear infection coming on.
Not much else going on here today. Everyone is getting sick, we think it's a sinus thing... Yay.
Well, I'm going to get back to my school work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...