Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Salespeople...

I planned to post last night, but my dear sweet husband set an appointment with a company because they sent us a card in the mail saying that we had won something. Of course the trick is that you have to watch their presentation first.
What do you think their product was???
This wonderful vacuum cleaner that gets more dirt and germs than you would ever dream of up off of your floors.
How much do you think it cost???
A thousand?
Go higher than that!
Two thousand?
Bingo, you're a winner!
Yep, a two thousand dollar vacuum cleaner... So what do you think my husband did? If you said bought it, you would be a winner right now... Of course, we bought the display model and they let you "trade-in" your old vacuum cleaner, so we only spent $1,100, but after taxes and finance charges as well as all the interest we'll be paying it will be two thousand dollars all over again...
Yay, we're goiong in debt over a vacuum cleaner... Somehow I'm not excited.
Anyhow, I was actually coming to talk about my first day of work... I was just distracted because the thing is sitting right in front of me right now.
Work was WONDERFUL! I had so much fun. There are so many great people who actually show up to work early because they want to be there... Can you believe that??? Sorry, it's just hard for me to after working at Walmart for so long... We have our meeting in the morning, then go out to visit our customers, make some changes in their phone services for them, and at the end of the day, we go back to the office to turn in our paperwork. I know that's not a lot of detail, but I don't have a whole lot to give right now...
Today I will be doing more hands on stuff, really doing some work for the customers and helping them with their phone service... I can't wait. I am really excited!
Well, I need to get going... Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. You have 3 days to get out of any contract you sign, just FYI...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...