Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, June 8, 2009

Soooo...

I went on two interviews today. I got home and had messages on my machine about three other jobs. I was able to set up two other interviews (one of which I called to cancel because I realized it was over an hour away) and I am working on the other one.
I called to follow up on my interviews from today and guess what? I got a job offer! I start out at $2,000 a month for the first three months, and get a raise after that. The really cool thing is that I'll get a bonus after 30 days if I don't miss work and I'm on time or early every day!
I haven't accepted yet. I want to go through my other interviews and really weigh my options first. Gary wants me to accept this one. The raises are definitely worth it. I would earn $3,000 a month after 3 months and $4,000 a month after 5 months. My pay would literally double after just 5 months of work. It's funny that Gary is so much more excited than I am, but I just keep trying to figure out the catch... I'll start on July 1st if I decide to take the job...
I'm quitting my job at Walmart on Wednesday. Gary and I are trying to figure out exactly when and how I should do that. I'm not sure if I want to follow my plan... It was a good one, but I am just not sure that I want to leave on a bad note.
Well, I will let you all know how tomorrow works out... Maybe I'll get another job offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...