Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, June 1, 2009

The cookout...

Let me start out by saying that we had a blast at the cookout... Dorsann, Greg, and Jake came over at about 1:45, so Micheal was thrilled... He had his Jake-Jake. Stephanie, Casey, and Brandon came over around 2:00... Micheal was then less thrilled because Jake had someone his own age to play with. Around 2:30, Jason and Julie showed up and the cooking and eating started. We had fun.
I put sunscreen on me and the baby, Micheal flat out refused. Screamed when I tried to put it on him. Said it hurt. I told him that he would hurt if I didn't put it on him. He didn't care. I gave up. Decided to just make sure he wasn't getting too red. The baby and I both burned... Micheal, not even pink.
We also found out yesterday that we definitely have new neighbors moving in down the street. Well, we thought it was the plural form... Until we walked down to introduce ourselves and found a bachelor. We were all disappointed, except for Stephanie... She thought he was cute and can't wait to watch him outside doing yardwork.
Well, here are a few pictures... I didn't get a lot, but I tried.

Kyle eating a piece of chicken:
Gary grilling... I think he was testing the food.
Micheal harassing Jake with the ball... This is moments before he threw it at him.
Julie, Jason, Gary, and Micheal after he got soaked by the big boys...

You should see Kyle... He was up at 5:00 this morning. His little face is red and just one arm. He's fine other than that. Me, on the other hand, I'm burned... My face, my shoulders, my arms, my legs, and my feet..
Well, it's time to wake up the husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...