Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, June 18, 2009

I've neglected you all...

So, the weekend went great. We had a lot of fun in Illinois. I came back home and rested for a day and then drove to Georgia. I LOVE being back home.
I'm getting the window on my van fixed today... One of the many perks to having a mechanic for a brother. It's only costing $80 in parts and no labor! Another shop would have cost $400-600, we priced it!
I've got plenty of pictures from Gary's family reunion and from my trip, I'll try to post some soon...
I have to go for now, talk to you soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...