Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just a quick one...

I have been so excited that I forgot to let you guys know what exactly I'll be doing at my new job. Basically, I'll be helping out small businesses. AT&T needs sales reps right now to go out and help them keep their business going. I'll be going out to businesses that have appointments set up for them through AT&T to take a look at their phone and internet bill and helping them figure out where they can save money. It's salary with bonuses too... Which is pretty cool.
Gary and I went out to celebrate last night, I got the call with my official start date and all that information just before lunch time. We went to this really cool restaurant, Fogo de Chao, it's a Brazillian steak house. If you've never been to one, I definitely suggest going! It was the coolest thing ever. And I got so full! The food was a little pricey (Gary didn't let me see the check, so I can only imagine) but worth every penny! After the restaurant, we went to see Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, which was a decent movie. I have to say that my favorite part of the night was definitely the restaurant, and second best was Gary buying me two new pairs of sandals from Aldo. One pair wasn't in my size, so they are supposed to be shipped here to the house within the week for free!
Well, I got packed last night for Illinois, but I have to go exchange some pants at Kohls really quick this morning and go somewhere to find a swimsuit, so I need to get off here. I will catch you all later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...