Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, June 22, 2009

I apologize...

I am still not keeping up with my end of the bargain. I haven't been posting much at all. I have just been so busy while I'm down here that I barely have time.
Yesterday I got to ride a motorcycle! I had so much fun... I don't have pictures of that, but my mom took some of me riding Micheal around on the four wheeler. He didn't want to stop riding! It was so cute...
Today we are just laying around and vegging out for the most part, the little guy has a bit of a fever and we are just trying to sit it out and not over do it.
My oldest sister is heading down with her family today. They'll be stopping halfway and spending the night at a hotel and then finishing up tomorrow.
Oh, and I should have my van fixed up tomorrow. All the windows should be working tomorrow and I am excited! Of course when I get back to Indiana I plan to trade it in for a Prius... I want something with a warranty and something that gets much better gas milage.
Well, that's about all for right now... I need to do some schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...