Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, June 7, 2009

I found a healthier approach...

I found a healthier approach for dealing with my anger at work. I worked on a whole new section for my CafePress store yesterday. It may not make me a ton of money, but maybe it will help someone else who feels the same about their job as I do about mine. Heck, I'm even thinking of ordering a few things for myself.
Gary laughed when he saw me making the designs. He gulped when he saw them on CafePress a few minutes later. Of course, he also knows that this is just part of my plan for quitting Walmart.
Oh, and I'm not done with the designs, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...