Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, May 31, 2009

So I've been lazy...

I haven't posted in a few days. I apologize. I've been busy with work and stuff around the house.
I brought Kyle to the doctor on Thursday... He made a jump from the 20th percentile in weight to the 65th. I told his doctor back in February that I thought he had just lost weight from being sick with that stomach bug so much... Oh well, it's all good now.
We're having a cookout today. I invited most of the neighbors over, but we all work such opposite schedules that I wasn't able to give them all enough notice. Note to self: Next time make printed invites and leave them at their doors or mailboxes! Of course Dorsann came up with an excuse two days ago as to why she might not make it. Really upset me... She knew about it before anyone else did and now this. Oh well, we'll just have a good time without her.
Other than that, not much going on. School's going good. I need to get to work on one of my assignments this morning since I won't have all day to do it.
I'm playing with Outlook right now. Gary set my Gmail account up in it for me and I'm getting my calendar all set up. I'm having fun, I haven't used it since I worked at Darton.
Well, I need to get going... Got a lot to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...