Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, July 20, 2009

Ahhh... The Work Week!

I'm so excited for today! I get to start my work week and have a little peace! Does anyone else feel like they need the week to get rest from the weekend? I seriously feel like I am on the go all the time on the weekends and am sometimes physically and mentally exhausted from the weekend. Weekdays are so much more relaxing though.
This week is more training with Lifetouch. I'm happy about that. I just can't wait to get to a studio, that will be a whole new experience for me.
On Wednesday I'm going to be super busy, but that's the way I like things! I'm gonna go pick up my paycheck from The Merl Group, get the van detailed, geta new dinette and a futon, and then come home to try and get everything in the house and put together before Gary gets back! Oh, and I will be trying to visit the sweetest little doggie named Surri! She looks almost exactly like Princess, a dog I had growing up... I am trying to see what the adoption process is for her and then I will be trying to convince Gary to let me get her.
Here are a few pictures of her:



Isn't she a cutie? I just have to have her... It makes me want to cry to think that if she doesn't get adopted soon she'll be euthanized. She also has a little brother that looks almost exactly like her. I wish I could take them both in, but Gary doesn't even want one right now...
Time to get ready for work and it sounds like the coffee maker is just now getting done with the coffee!!! I think it's almost time for a new coffee maker. When it starts taking two hours to brew one pot, there's something wrong there... Any ideas on how to fix that? I have run a cleaner through it (I do it about once a week routinely) and it's just not working anymore...
Well, I need to get going, as I said, it's time to get ready for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...