Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kind of sad...

I spoke with Kathy from One Paw At A Time today about Surri. Sadly, she will not allow me to adopt her. She thinks that Surri needs a home with either no or older children and with other dogs and, unfortunately, I don't meet those qualifications. She did make a suggestion though that I am keeping in mind... His name is Axel and he is a very cute yellow lab mix. She thinks that he would be perfect for my family. I pondered it for several hours and finally called her back to ask about an adoption application. I am still not 100% sure that he is the dog for us, but I have to fill out an application before I can even meet him.
I got my new dinette, but do not have photos to put up yet. I am trying to get the house all cleaned up first. I also finally cleaned the coffee maker. One part vinegar to two parts water seems to be doing the trick. I'm going to run it through one more time and then I'll run some water through a few times just to be sure, but I think it's good!
Well, I need to get running... I'll talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...