Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Staying up late...

I am watching Army Wives right now with my sister and neice. I wish that they were here every week to watch it with me. It's so great. I really like having someone else to watch it...
We went to the flea market today. It was a ton of fun. We got some stuff that I needed for the puppy and some collectible jerseys for Fae and Tony.
I hate that they are leaving tomorrow. I wish that we all lived closer together. It would be nice to be able to hang out... I miss having family and friends around, maybe not all the time, but most of the time. It would be nice to not have to drive an entire day to see them...
Well, I'm going to get going now... Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...