Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ice Cream & Army Wives...

Life is good... I have a giant bowl of Breyer's chocolate ice cream and a brand new episode of Army Wives is coming on. YAY!!!
Fireworks are going off right now... Gary is trying to convince me to go outside instead of watching my favorite show. No chance... I love fireworks, but I love my show more... I'm an addict, I admit it!
I finished my finals early this afternoon! I think I'm going to take a few weeks off this time. I just need to adjust to a new schedule and it's not flowing as easily as I want it to. I really don't want my grades to suffer just because of my schedule...
I've got to look tomorrow and see how much a new bedroom door will cost me... Apparantly the babysitter got a little rough on it when she was over here on Thursday... I have a fist and a knee in it. I am not happy, but Gary won't let me call and say anything to her. It's just the whole thing, the house was a disaster area when we got back, I had to throw out some of the kids' toys that her little brother (she had to bring him for some reason) destroyed, the toilet handle was broken and there was a giant crap left in it, and then the door... I am extremely upset by that! I just don't know what to do about it...
Well, I was told I need to get off here, I'm slowing down Gary's internet speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...