Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, July 13, 2009

Started work today...

I am so happy to be back with Lifetouch... I enjoyed myself and I'm really looking forward to going further with my career. I've put everything on pause for so long now, it's time to get back on track.
The concert went great on Saturday. I had a wonderful time volunteering and have been given the opportunity to get a team of volunteers built up in Indiana... I am really excited to get started on that!
Well, that's about it for now... I will talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...