Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, July 24, 2009

Yay!!!

My sister comes into town today! I'm really excited! I know I just saw her last month, but it's nice to have weeks instead of months or years between visits! I don't know what we'll be doing... Probably just a lot of hanging out around the house, but that will probably be better than planning too much to do.
I went to interview the babysitter for while Emily is on vacation and during the week she has her surgery. She's really strict, which will be good for Micheal, but I'm worried about how the boys will be over there. She also is more expensive. I'm slightly irritated by that, but I'll get past it. She knows how much I normally pay and I'm pretty sure that she deliberately went higher. All in all, she's good, this is just the critic in me. Her house is spotless and really puts mine to shame. She doesn't allow for very many kids at a time to be there. The thing that bugs me (and I mean REALLY bugs me) is that she opens later and closes earlier than Emily does.
Lets see... I know there was something else. Oh, I have a job interview next week. I'm not planning to leave Lifetouch, not by any means, it's just an interview. The company is great and my neighbor went out on a limb to get this interview for me, so I'm going to go. Now if they offer me better hours and more money... I can't say what I'll do. I may just have to go for it.
The dog search is gruesome. Every dog that I'm in love with is one that I can't have because I don't qualify or because it's adopted out... One thing or another. I'm thinking of getting one from a breeder now... I just don't know for sure what breed. I don't know what I'll do. I don't particularly want to get one until October, so we'll see.
Well, I've got to get running, I'll talk to you guys later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...