Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tearing the house apart...

I think I forgot to mention that this past Sunday Gary and Greg (our neighbor) had to fix the garage. This was supposed to be a minor fix last year when I first spotted it. The wood surrounding our garage was not sealed properly and therefor was exposed to way too much moisture and turned into a moldy mushy substance. Gary made every excuse about why he would do it next weekend, next month, and apparantly next year. Well, it finally came time that I put my foot down and said it had to be done, immediately. I told Dorsann, who told Greg, who told Gary. It worked better than me just telling him because it actually got done before the house caved in on us. Although, since he didn't listen to me, we were just weeks away from having to call a contractor in to do it...
Anyhow, all the work on fixing and improving the house has gotten me into a mood to do the same on the inside. Yesterday, I redid the toy room. I still need to do a little decorating, but I have to say, it's pretty cool. Today, the kitchen. I'm getting a new dinette and maybe I'll get a rug. Maybe next week I'll spruce up the living room... I know I want to do the kids bedroom and eventually my own. My bedroom will be the very last though. I have a lot that I want to do, but I want new furniture first. Plus, my bedroom will be a LOT of work. The rest of them are things that I can do in a matter of hours and for very little money...
Stay tuned for pictures... I hope to finish decorating the toy room this afternoon and I'll post the finished product. Same for the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...