Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Friday, July 10, 2009

Lawsuit...

I got something in the mail today about a lawsuit on the behalf of the Indiana Walmart employees. I qualify for the lawsuit, I mean I really qualify. Here's the problem, I have to recall every break I ever missed, every time my lunch was interrupted, and every time I worked off the clock and was not able to get paid for it. I don't know how I would be able to remember all that...
If I can't recall it then I just get a set amount of $35.00. If I know how many times I didn't receive my breaks and things like that though, I would get paid for all of it.
I just need to figure out how to apply a number to it now... Most every day that I worked there I missed either one break or the other (sometimes both) because they didn't have adequate scheduling. I also often got phone calls while I was on lunch and all the time when I was off the clock to take care of work things.
I think I'll be calling to find out more about the case and what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...