Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, July 9, 2009

A chance to live my dream!

I went on the interview with Lifetouch today and their territory is SOOOOOO different from how we ran things in Georgia, but much is the same as well. I left excited and confident. One of the Steves called me back within 45 minutes of me leaving the interview and asked me to come in on Monday.

I'm happy, I'm returning to my dream, my photography career. I'm also returning to a company that I love and have so much respect for. I'm getting the chance to really do something this time to, they've already advanced me past the position that I had when I last worked for Lifetouch.

I also got some really great news today: Gary won't be leaving after all!!! He'll be leaving in October, before our anniversary of course, and getting back on December 23.

I need to get going for now, but I just wanted to keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...