Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Search is over... Hopefully!

So, after lots of searching, I think I finally found the perfect puppy! I have looked on every site and I have called or emailed for every listing that caught my attention so that I could ask questions. This little guy was not available... Already sold. I was heartbroken. He's an adorable Pug/Pekingese mix. Apparently they're called Puganese. His name is Max, but Micheal can't say Max and calls him Mack when we talk about him, which I feel is a more fitting name.
We should be getting him next Sunday! Oh, and the best part is, the owner gave him to a friend for free, and that friend is giving him to me for free!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to go and buy all his little puppy stuff!
Anyhow, look at our new puppy, "Mack":






Isn't he a little cutie? I know the boys are going to love him! I can't wait to go get him...
Well, I need to get going, my sister and her kids are in town and I feel the urge to go wake them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...