Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, January 3, 2010

Adding to the earlier blog...

Still sitting here thinking random thoughts... Thought it might be interesting to add Facebook status messages in with those blog books. I think I might just make myself one for last year and see how I like it... I think I could make one on Cafepress. I'm pretty sure I can even add my pics on the pages to make it even more interesting...
The question is now: Do I add the blog comments and status comments in? I think it would add to it... And if it's just for me anyhow, what does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...