Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm okay...

I'm not sure of what else to say right now other than I'm okay. I have cried, believe me, I have cried, but I'm okay. I kind of feel numb right now. I don't know what's going to happen next.
Many of you probably have speculations as to what's going on, but I can't post it just yet. I just can't.
The theif didn't show up for work yesterday. She did make an interesting post though... "My conscience is clear about it, but that doesn't really matter." Wonder what that's supposed to mean?
Well, I've gotta run... Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...