Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Big sigh...

Well, work was far from fun yesterday. I much prefer to have days where I'm busy doing stuff in it's usual fashion to days where I'm playing catch-up from the week before. Apparently they do not know how to accomplish their jobs when I'm not there... It was a fun-filled day of me getting yelled at by my boss and me telling him that I was moving back to Georgia, I had had enough of the weather and this job just isn't worth it. He quickly backed down and asked how he could help... The sad thing is that I really do want to move back, but I just don't know that I could deal with being there and right up under my family...
Well, I'm gonna get going and try to do something productive before I get ready for work...

2 comments:

  1. i hope today is a much better day for you Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one day at a time girl- it's all you can do and all you should focus on for the time being! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...