Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bogged down...

I didn't get to talk to Gary about the things I need to tell him yesterday. He didn't want to hear it so he walked away. I'm beginning to think I'll never get to tell him, which is sad. Five years can't fall apart like this.
I guess the good that has come from all of this is that I'm closer to my friends than ever before. There are very few people who truly know everything that is going on. One of them reads this blog and she knows who she is. The other is my best friend from high school and I am so thankful for him. I thought I had ran him off a long time ago and I am so grateful that I was wrong. I don't know what I would do without the two people that I am talking about. You guys are amazing.
I'm not saying that the rest of you aren't just as wonderful, I'm just not ready for the world to know yet and these two people know me well enough that I would never be able to hide anything from them.
I think that I might take myself a mini-vacation. I want to see my family so bad and I think I just need to get away when everything happens that is about to...
Well, I had better be going. Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. I say take yourself a vacation. You need it and it would do you a world a good to take a break!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...