Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to work...

I have to say that I am quite excited to be going back to work... I have never been one for time off where I am not going anywhere or doing anything. I love my kids, but there is only so much we can do here at home. I would have much prefered going to visit my family for at least a few days...
Gary and I had a conversation last night... I won't say a long one, but it was long compared to what we've been having. He does know at least that I am far from happy, which is something that he should have known all along. As angry and unhappy as I am, him telling me that he didn't know me (among other things) when he was drunk the other night hurt me to the core. When you're drinking, you might regret saying things later, but they're generally true when it comes to stuff like that.
I have a new guy starting today... He's replacing one of my assistants who moved up in the company. It's so funny how I started out as an assistant and now I have two assistants of my own... And next week, providing that everything goes alright, I'll have a third. Obviously I'm no longer considered an assistant, although I still have the same duties as I did when I started, I just have even more to do now. When I started taking on more work, they decided that I would have my own "Business Development" team. I just wish I knew sometimes what my title actually is and that I had a clear job description! LOL...
Well, I've gotta go... Talk to you all very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...