Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm back...

Well, this week is definitely picking up! My new guy was calmer yesterday and actually pretty good about doing his job. That's definitely a good thing, I was starting to worry about my decision to hire him. Kaylynn is still a little unsure of him, but I think it's going to work out.
I got a phone call from the detective on my case about my debit card that was stolen. Turns out they listened to me and got the video from Walmart and there was actually good footage! :) I'm so excited, I get to go down and see if I can identify the girl today! I'm so excited to be able to close that chapter of my life, but nervous because I have an idea of who it was and I really hope that I'm wrong, otherwise my trust in people is severely diminished.
Tomorrow I have an appointment that I should have gone too last week, but stupidly enough, I rescheduled... I'm a bit nervous about that one as well. I'll just say that I can't wait right now for the next few weeks to go on by... I'm really worried about how things are going to work out, but I know in the end it will be what's best.
Well, I've gotta go... Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...