Wow... Does That Chick Have Purple Hair???

I think that an introduction is definitely due by this point... I've had this blog for a few years and had a MySpace one before that. My life is changing rapidly now and I'm sure that my blogging style will as well. Please bear with me, I'm not sure where these changes will take me, I'm a little scared, but
excited too...

I hope you all continue to follow me on my journey!


Monday, January 25, 2010

Fast...

My life is suddenly taking so many turns, so very fast.
Gary has decided to get help, but I can't wonder right now if it's not too late. I'm not going to post on here for the world to see everything that has happened. I'll tell you that he has killed almost everything inside of me. When I am around him, I feel nothing but fear. I put up a wall, not on purpose, but it's still there, and I can't be happy or sad, only fearful and angry. I know that's not healthy.
We've decided together that my moving to Georgia is what's best for all of us; myself, the boys, and him. I can't be near him... It gets worse with each passing day and I'm afraid of shutting down altogether.
I need to get going. I'm on a countdown to Georgia (27 days) and I have to go to work today and talk to my boss. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! And the people who leave them!!! So tell me what you think...